3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2012 11:59 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Marriott Atlanta Northwest

sreynolds1pga Member
Currently Being Moderated

When traveling with my family to the Atlanta area, where my job is located at the time, I leave it up to my wife to choose the Hotel of her choice. She has, after staying in at least a dozen hotels in the area(not exclusively Marriott's), decided that this Marriott is by far her favorite. The friendliness of the staff, All Staff among other things has made this hotel feel like a "home away from home".Smile

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
Atlanta, Georgia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
  • Re: Marriott Atlanta Northwest
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Good report!

I would also agree!  The location close to the convention center and great dining choices has really worked for us.

Thanks for reminding us of this wonderful place.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iztok Platinum 60 Reviews

I am happy to report that this property is still the way in 2011 and now in 2012. This is "home away from home" for me and staff is simply awesome!

Location Brand Hotel
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
      jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Agree,

Love to have dinner at Ray's on the River, and this location is great.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...