1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 21, 2010 11:10 PM by dejamo RSS

Reward "stays" versus "nights"....

samm8910 Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am a little dismayed that some of the recent promotions are "stay" based, versus "night" based. It also concerns me that on  recent "stay" of two nights in TWO rooms, we only got credited with 1 "stay". So often, when my entire family travels it takes two rooms, but Marriott acts as though it is one stay....when in actually it is two.

Do I need to do two separate reservations to get full credit by "stays"?

MJBINKKLEY

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward "stays" versus "nights"....
    dejamo Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Not sure which "Stay" promotion you are currently registered for, but here are the t/c for the Rewards points in general.  If applicable, I would definitely contact MR CS and get what's due you.  Good Luck ...........Dej

A member is eligible to receive points/miles for staying at participating Marriott Rewards hotels for his/her guestroom and up to two additional rooms. At least one of the rooms must be reserved and registered in the member's name and the member must pay for all rooms, which must be requested at time of hotel check-in. The member must also stay in one of the rooms.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...