2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2010 1:00 AM by margaret RSS

palm beach..ritz or marriott?

lefty22 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I (in our late 20's) are planning a week stay in the palm beach area. We want to use our points toward the Ritz or the Marriott Singer Island resort. Any recommendations on one over the other? We like the overall resort feel of the ritz, but the rooms looks spacious at the Marriott. Is one area better then the other?

Also, planning to go the first week or October. Is the weather risky then or is that a pretty safe time to go.

Thanks for any advice!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
FL, USA
  • Re: palm beach..ritz or marriott?
    ledcamera Platinum

The Ritz is always a better choice its just one step above a marriott

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: palm beach..ritz or marriott?
    margaret Gold

I know that the area south of Singer Island is a terrible area. You must enter the Island from the Jupiter- Juno area, off of the road the Gardens Mall is on. Marriott has a resort 30 minutes north on Hutchinson Island for a quiet getaway. Stuart is a nice town with small shops, a Duffys, Mulligans, closer to the resort is the Pawnbroker rest. We were at the Singer Island Marriott years ago- it had a fun tiki bar I believe and lots of kids running around. The Hutchinson Island marriott is quieter. Good Luck.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...