4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 6:22 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

cyranose Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am hoping someone can enlighten me.  I wanted to book a room for July 3-6, 2011, but couldn't because the online calendar was "grayed out" and would not let me book that far in advance.  I have been watching every day for the dates to open up so I could book a room.  They opened up today (Sunday, July 18, 2010), and when I went to book the room, there were no available rooms!!  How did a very large hotel fill up IMMEDIATELY this morning prior to my attempt to book a room?  When I called to inquire about this, I received no definitive answer.  Can you book a room by phone further out than what their online inventory shows?  If this is the case, then I'll start doing that.  I truly do not believe the hotel is booked up as they said that was the case for these same dates in 2010, and many rooms did become available, but it is very frustrating to watch it as closely as I did just to be immediately shut out when the online calendar just became available.  Thanks for any insight.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, Illinois, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
Chicago, Illinois, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile
Chicago, Illinois, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
Chicago, Illinois, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Chicago Downtown/River North
Chicago, Illinois, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Chicago
Chicago, Illinois, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...