3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2010 10:07 PM by countryjim RSS

Kaua'i Marriott Resort

llobster1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The most beautiful hotel Pool I've ever seen, can be found at the Kaua'i Marriott Resort.  This wonderful pool is surrounded by a several hot tub type pools.  Take a look and judge for yourself....

LAC

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Lihue - Kauai, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Kaua'i Marriott Resort
    retired Platinum

The pool really makes the resort, 26,000 sq feet of water surface (Large).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

llobster1

thanks for the review AND the pic!  Makes me want to give this place a try.

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

I will "third" the motion.

The Kauai Marriott Hotel and Beach Club his is a rare combination hotel/timeshare resort ("Beach Club") that incorporates the advantages of both with no noticable disadvantages of its own.

Furthermore, the Kauai Marriott fronts a one-quarter mile strip of fabulous Kalapaki Beach with its calmer waters and finely granulated sand.  Kalapaki is a sheltered beach in that it is part of the Lihue harbor and does not front the  open ocean --- which results in milder breakers and no rough ocean surf.  Read it very pleasant swimming.  Though all beaches in HI are public, the Marriott is one of a very few pieces of property fronting Kalapaki beach which means far smaller beach crowds.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...