5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2010 12:34 PM by klaus29 RSS

sommer story - paris charles de gaulle

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

nice hotel  i stay  from friday to sunday

free schuttle fom and to the airport

20 minutes from paris  with the R.E.R

new  now the  executive lounge  is open the week end

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
France
  • Re: sommer story - paris charles de gaulle
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Klaus,

You will want to move this great story over to "Local"!

That will qualify you for the bonus points should you be selected.  You are in the "Hotel" section and that will not allow you to participate.

Glad to hear about this new hotel.  I have not stayed there but am looking forward to hearing more about it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klaus29 Silver

jerrymore

i see  your  post  about the  paris c-e

i think this is  completly different

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Klaus,

I was just sharing with you that the contest says you must list your story in the "Local" section of the MI.

I hope this helps.

superchief1 Platinum

Klaus,

Thank you for the information. I will be staying there Friday night. Where does the shuttle pick up? I will be arriving on Lufthnansa. I have had difficulty finding shuttle pick up locations at CDG in the past.

klaus29 Silver

superchief its difficult yes for find the gate from the hotel schuttle. ask the information in the airport for the schuttle bus. but when you go back to the airport evey 20 minutes a big bus what work for about 8 hotels will pick you up at the marriott hotel. attention the driver dont help you ask before on the reception for your departure gate from lufthansa. and explaine to the driver to what terminal you want go. if no he bring you back to the marriott . GOOD LUCK

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...