2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2010 7:35 AM by imagrits RSS

Courtyard in Lancaster, PA

travelingalong Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I just returned from a business trip to Lancaster, PA. We were delighted with our first-time stay at the Lancaster Courtyard.

The lobby was inviting and the well-maintained outdoor area was an unexpected bonus. Our room was clean, crisp and in a quiet location.

When traveling on business, it is a requisite to be rested in order to be ready for the tasks that await.

Do fellow Insiders have recommendations for Marriott facilities that cater so effectively to business travelers?

Travel safely and enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pennsylvania, USA
  • Re: Courtyard in Lancaster, PA
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

It may have been due to the legendary welcoming that the Pennsylvania Dutch and the Amish people are famous for.

We have found that even in nearby State College PA, at the Springhill Suites, the rooms are beyond spotless and every staff member is willing to serve at all times.

Thanks for that tip on Lancaster--I am ready for more Funnel Cake!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard in Lancaster, PA
    imagrits Platinum 1 Reviews

I agree, this CY is above average.  As for others in the area, the new Springhill Suites in Harrisburg is also excellent, as is the Town Place Suites.  But for truly outstanding service, the Fairfield Inn in Hazelton, PA is amazing..they even deliver complimentary coffee/tea to your room in the AM!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...