1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 25, 2010 12:36 AM by countryjim RSS

The Marriott Welcome

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just checked into the Marriott Bethesda North Hotel and Conference Center, actually located in Rockville MD, just north of DC.

Front desk manager made a special welcome for me as a Life Platinum and current Platinum Premier, offered to comp the parking, and generally went out of his way to be friendly and welcoming.

I have not stayed here for several years--the hotel is now double the size it formerly was, but it remains new feeling and well run.  Rooms can go as high as $775 per night, according to the state placard ,but rack this time of the year was much less, under $300 a night.

Nice place and even nicer welcome.

• Re: The Marriott Welcome
    countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Nice summary Stepping Stones.

I just had a similar experience with the GM here at the Minneapolis Airport Marriott both when checking in yesterday evening and encountering him again in the lobby this AM.

Both were intentional and welcoming greetings.  On checkin yesterday, he probably did not know I was Premier, but very likely knew by this AM.

Even though the small to moderate-size meeting I am attending is in downtown St. Paul, this GM was somehow familiar with the event --- and that was without referring to a list of community events or chamber of commerce listing.

Great service - great place now that the building has been beautifully refurbished and remodeled.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...