Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2010 6:13 PM by profchiara RSS

Double stays promotion

2cruizers Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Last year you ran a double stay credit program which helped me reach a higher status.  If you did this again it would be great.  It entice me to stay in London twice as long as I would have.   Do it again soon!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Double stays promotion
    kahunapremier Platinum

Have one now that is worth 40,000 points. June 1 - end of Aug.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Are you referring to Rollover Nights promo last year?  Any nights in excess of those needed to maintain your then-current status were rolled over to this year which helped many others retain/attain MR levels.  The Rollover Nights promo is also in progress for this year also.

vpplayer Platinum

There was a short promotion May-Jun 2009 where you received credit for two nights toward elite for each night stayed at a Marriott.   I doubt they'll do it again with rollover nights being repeated this year.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Hi VPPlayer was right -- it was a short but great promotion -- unlike most of them where you earn points for certain amounts of stays, the May/June 2009 was spectacular.  I stayed in Rome for 12 nights during that period and got 24 nights credited.

Alas, I see nothing to suggest that it will happen again.

ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...