0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 9:53 PM by joestrip RSS

Grand Flora, Rome, EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

joestrip Member
Currently Being Moderated

Every morning at 6 a.m. my husband would wake up and check on line to see if he could snag another night's stay at the Grand Flora during our Rome vacation.  We were lucky enough, one day at a time, to get multiple nights using our Marriots points.  Something we were told was impossible to do especially at this hotel.

Even though we were using points, the staff treated us like royalty and accomodated us with a larger twin room because I kept tripping over and banging into the luggage rack and clothing butler in our original smaller room.  After reviewing earlier Forums I knew enough to ask for the cable and adapter for the free internet in my room when we checked in, and I received it without issue.

It was centrally located and we were able to walk to a number of sites including the Bourgese as suggested in a Forum, and unbeknow to me my teenager had been reading some of the blogs and remembered the comment about the subway stop near Harry's across the street.  Hotel staff, however, cautioned us against using it at night.  They also guided us to a place near the hotel to get our Roma Passes.

Staying at the Grand Flora was THE BEST part of my 2 week vacation.

I often listen to people complain about how they never get to use their points when they want or where they want.  I have never had an issue with it, and my Grand Flora experience just proves it can be done.

Thank you Marriott for making my vacation afforadable and enjoyable

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Italy

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...