This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2010 10:48 AM by pltnmprincess RSS

Dear Andrew

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Dear Andrew,

I post this as a request for an update regarding Insiders.  Nothing helpful has happened, despite repeated requests (and responses) that it would.  Is LiveWorld unable to replicate the excellence of the previous Insiders' Site?  If not, will Marriott work to create the kind of world all Marriott Insiders had come to love -- before about three months ago.

I always checked in every day -- sometimes several times a day -- but now I only do so to keep up with a few friends who still correspond on the site.

The three postings per forum, the lack of global sites listed as easy clicks, etc. are all absolute downgrades from the previous site.  If this is a cost-saving measure by changing to LiveWorld, it's a failure.  For the first time in years, I've started making HIlton reservations again.  The reason is not because of Marriott hotels -- which I mostly love -- but because Marriott does not seem to care or even respond to your most frequent travelers' concerns.

Above all, please keep us updated.  With all due respect to New Yorkers, I feel like I am at JFK waiting to hear anything about my delayed plane.

Respectfully,

ProfChiara

• Re: Dear Andrew
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I'll second the Professor?

Like other people on this site, I am also a Hilton Diamond member, people have a lot of choices.

Why not make this work?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

theolejudge Gold 4 Reviews

ProfChiara  you are correct, I just spent 3 days this week at the Swiss Hotel in Chicago could have stayed at the Marriott on North Michigan --I do not like the Insiders web anymore--Bill

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Andrew  -  your silence is deafening.  Are you still with Marriott????  Is anyone listening?????

Shoeman

pltnmprincess Platinum

I concur 100%.  When the frustration level of using this site exceeds the value, it is not worth using anymore.  I too used to visit this site daily before the "upgrade", now I am barely here once a week.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...