This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 15, 2010 9:26 PM by shoeman1000 RSS

Updates and Progress, Site Challenges

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Andrew,

Could you please update all of us on Insiders who have for the most part only checked occasionally for posts since the system got downgraded.  I think I speak for most of us in saying that we were hopeful after your May posting, but nothing at all seems to have happened to improve the site for Insiders.

Thank you,
ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Updates and Progress, Site Challenges
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I 2nd that emotion!!!  Honestly, I wasn't sure if there had been any changes and I just didn't know how to activate them. 

Andrew  -  it has been a major dissappointment to   see the lack of follow thru on what you had promised.  All of us expected timely updates and, few ,if any have come. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...