1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 7, 2010 7:52 AM by imagrits RSS

Hertz $50 Credit on $200 prepaid Marriott Gift card

jndcoff Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is the Hertz $50 Credit on $200 prepaid Marriott Gift Cards a deal?  It seems to be a no brainer for full time traveler and i thought I would take avdvantage by buying enough to cover my business travel for the next month or two.  I looked into the T&Cs and it mentions you can ask questions or make reservations by calling a number.  I was wondering if anyone knows if you have to make reservations via the 3rd party or are the gift cards and Hertz Credits like cash and you can apply them to any reservation.  if so this is an instant 25% discount but I'm afraid the gotcha is all the reservations will be inflated and this is really a bad deal.

thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Hertz $50 Credit on $200 prepaid Marriott Gift card
    imagrits Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

If the terms and conditions are the same as last year, the $50 credit is accepted on almost all rates, including corporate and most public (like AAA).  My advice would be to order one, try it, and then order the additional if you are pleased with the rates and availability you receive.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...