2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2010 5:45 PM by profchiara RSS

Is anyone at the World Cup?

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

Are any Insiders in South Africa at the World Cup?  I'd love to hear your experiences (except about those horns that sound like a giant mosquito attack on television). Besides the US, I'm a big fan of France and Italy (however much that is a contradiction in terms).

Anyway, I'd love to hear of any experiences there regarding hotels, stuff to do, and especially the games.

ProfChiara (aka Huge Sports Fan)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
South Africa
  • Re: Is anyone at the World Cup?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Professor,

I tried to get a room at the Hilton (I am a Diamond Member), that was a bad idea!  When I could not get a room, I said forget it!

Hope you hear something!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is anyone at the World Cup?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Hi Jerry and others,

I was never planning on going -- I'll wait for someplace in Europe -- but I would still LOVE to hear the personal experiences of any Insiders who are there. Have you been to the World Cup before, Jerry?

Thanks!
    ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...