4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2010 8:07 AM by imagrits RSS

500 pt arrival gift

seagrey Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have stayed at one particular Marriott -both using points and paying for nights- and every time I use the points they enter the arrival upon check in - and when I check the site a few days later they are not posted.  This is not the first time this has happened - they updated visits in the past.  However, reference to the current missing dates- I have brought this up to the hotel many times. I have written and submitted to the hotel the dates and info of the missing the arrival points - and still nothing.  I have three different dates STILL without the arrival points applied.  I am a platinum member and have achieved my nights needed this year to remain as such.  Advice???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France
  • Re: 500 pt arrival gift
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Recommend that you speak with the hotel's GM directly and point this out. I had a similar issue and after an informal chat all was cleared up and the point(s) made.

Goiod luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kahunapremier Platinum

Had a similiar incident many years ago and like you mentioned, informed the GM, whom gave me the required points AS WELL as a "we're sorry" points = 2,000.

redwood Platinum 5 Reviews

Sorry to say this has been a common occurance with me at PAris Rive Gauche (otherwise excellent). One occasion it was corrected - 4 other times not, despite talking to the front desk when I retruned (then also missing the point post on that visit!!).

Disappointing.

imagrits Platinum 1 Reviews

If you have tried  and failed with the hotel; I would contact Marriott Rewards customer service? They can see your stay and your Rewards level - should be an easy fix for them. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...