2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2010 11:38 AM by anadyr RSS

Where do I download membership packet?

lakeeter Member
Currently Being Moderated

Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but I don't see a download link for the membership kit.  Can anyone tell me where it is?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where do I download membership packet?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Generally the welcome packet comes in the mail.  I've not seen any place to download it but could be out there.  I'm sure some of the forum leaders will chime in if there is a link.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where do I download membership packet?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

You will indeed get it in the mail. If that does not happen then call Marriott Rewards ands explain the situation.  There is a link on the site for getting replacement cards if you need one.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...