3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2010 1:37 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Suggestions for Northern Spain

columbussig Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all

Heading to Northern Spain next month, Running with the Bulls!   Any other must see or visit locations around Pamplona and Barcelona area?

thanks

Looking for nightlife locations and wineries between Pamplona and Barcelona!

• Re: Suggestions for Northern Spain
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

San Sebastian and Santiago de Compostela are both on my bucket list!

Have fun!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Hi there,

I agree with NewHilton.  Although my experience in Spain has been limited to crossing a bridge from France, buying a souvenir and crossing back, I teach about the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela and have followed many of the French routes that lead there.  It has grown enormously in the past twenty years -- you might find it interesting to walk a bit of the route (not the whole thing, especially in summer!).  If you do go to Santiago de Compostela, continue on to Finisterre.  And if you're near the French border, be sure to visit St-Jean Pied-du-Port, which is amazing.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Montserrat is a spectacularly beautiful Benedictine monk mountain retreat about one hour Northwest from Barcelona by train.

Click the image to move to the next slide

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...