4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2010 10:39 AM by nuhusker RSS

Presidental Suite at the Marriot Wardman Park Hotel in DC

babycatcher Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone ever stayed in the  Presidental Suite at the Marriot Wardma Park hotel before.  I just got upgraded in advance of my stay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Presidental Suite at the Marriot Wardman Park Hotel in DC
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I haven't stayed there, but your upgrade sounds like a pretty big deal to me.  The link below is from a post by PlatinumPrincess about her "Unbelievable" stay at Wardman Park Marriott.

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/thread/4414

Post back after your stay to let us all know how much you enjoyed it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I was upgraded to the Presidential Suite at the nearby Bethesda Marriott a few years back--if it is as nice, you are in for a treat.  I had a dining room table that seated twelve, two wet bars, 2 half baths and two adjoining rooms, each with their own baths.  Let us know the outcomes and youyr secret for this upgrade!

rewards27yrs Platinum 1 Reviews

I usually always get upgraded but not in advance, yes, how did you know?

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Regarding the questions of "being upgraded in advance" I have also gotten the impresssion that I have be pre-assigned to an upgraded room/suite.  The reason is that when checking in, without comment from me or the front desk clerk about my accomodations, I am given the key in the paper jacket with the room number on it, and when I get to the room, it's a suite or a larger room than normal.  This has happened to me several times and several locations.  I have been told by the WDM Marriott staff that I am upgraded in advance on the day of arrival if an upgrade is available at that time.  Other times, I have asked and sometimes get an upgrade and sometimes not.  One thing I have noticed is that when I make my reservation by phone using the platinum reservations number, the agent always tells me they are adding a note requesting an upgrade.  Many times it works.  There used to be a place for special requests/comments when making an on-line reservation, but I think it disappeared along with some of the features on insiders.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...