7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2011 9:29 PM by happyexplorer RSS

Waikiki Courtyard

intlflyer Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone stayed recently at the Courtyard in Waikiki?

I have heard very mixed reviews, and a rumor that due to not meeting the usual Marriott standards, the property won't be a Marriott much longer. We have a stay there coming up and I am a little nervous!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Honolulu - Oahu, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Waikiki Courtyard
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Try checking the reviews on TripAdvisor.com

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thks- I've already done that, and that's where I found the mixed reviews. Was hoping a Marriott insider would have some up to date info or a review...

missweb71 Silver 1 Reviews

i just got back 2 weeks ago from staying at the courtyard marriott in waikiki. i wasnt impressed.  it is an older hotel even though the inside has been newly remodeled.  if you can change, stay at the waikiki marriott which is beachfront.

Thks for your input; our plans abruptly changed so our stay has been postponed, but when we do go I will go with the FS Marriott instead. I appreciate your help-

boulevardmarti Platinum 1 Reviews

We stayed there last December and it was ok.  The location is hard to beat - most everything of note within walking distance.  Hotel is a little tired and the rooms are quite small.  But the price differential makes it attractive.  The staff was very helpful and always upbeat.  There is a small pool located between the two towers. We have a two night, three day trip planned to Honolulu next week and will be staying there again.  My wife recently made gold so we're anxious to see what amenities they will include this time.  Be sure to walk 10-15 minutes towards the beach and have lunch at the Surf Room at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel - it's an experience in itself - very classy and tremendous views of beach and Diamond Head. We never miss eating there when in Honolulu.  Roy's is also excellent for lunch or dinner. Hope you enjoy your trip.

cheatedplat Gold 1 Reviews

Don't expect any Gold or Platinum benefits.

I even asked the manager, they just don't care.

SUPER rude!!!!!

happyexplorer Silver

That seems to be my experience at all Courtyards, they don't care about your elite status, no free breakfast or room upgrades, not evn a mention of status.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...