5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2010 6:03 PM by klaus29 RSS

A new top ten

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For those wondering where the best ten cities in the world to live in are, here is the complete list.

"Vienna has topped the list for the past five years, with all countries measured on a point-scoring index against New York, which is given a base score of 100. New York itself was ranked 49 in the list just behind Washington and Chicago.

Cities are assessed on local living conditions and analysed according to 39 factors in 10 categories. These include political stability, banking services, waste disposal, standard and availability of international schools, restaurants and theatres, and record of natural disasters.

The list is compiled to help governments and multi-national companies compensate employees fairly when placing them on international assignments."

Vienna certainly gets my vote for great city life and wonderful amenities but Munich, especially at Oktoberfest can't be beat!

• Re: A new top ten
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Was Lincoln inadvertently left off the list??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Omaha and North Platt as well

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Stepping Stones -- I was just thinking about the 8th wonder of the world -- The Sea of Red at Memorial Stadium.  A site to behold...

But I do agree with your comment on Munich, and all of Bavaria for that matter.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes!

And I am upset!

When I can get a steak at one of my favorite places, "Misty's" and Lincoln is not on the list, there is something wrong!

Love that Lincoln!

klaus29 Silver

stepping stone

you know why vienna is  no 1

eat  the  wiener schnitzel  and  knoedel and

you will anderstand.

i dont like wiener knoedel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...