2 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2010 10:59 AM by anadyr RSS

Best of  the best

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Smarter Travelers editors picked the best for this year in several categories.  Here is the list

I agree with their choice on car rentals, for the record, and was surprised to see IHG at the top o the hotel loyalty program awards.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Best of  the best
    klaus29 Silver

stepping stones

thank you for this information.

thank you for your courage.

this change a little.................  with alltime 

marriott is  the best.............. 1. 2. 10 times ok

but every day ........ i dont know if this is credible

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best of  the best
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Dear Klaus, I have seen the best in Intercontinental Hotels and the most humble in their Holiday Inns.  We have an Intercontinental here in my hometown of Monterey, a lovely place that is fashioned as a 1930's style cannery on the outside but very contemporary on the inside.

IHG is a smaller brand and can focus on its loyalty program for a smaller audience.

I find that National Rental Car meets my needs and their Emerald Club is the best or me as a renter o cars virtually every day of the year.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...