2 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2010 7:35 PM by daddyof2 RSS

Obviously you don't know me very well

hiltondiamond Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Gee Courtyard by Marriott - can't imagine you'd think I'd love this first floor hotel room - right next to the hall door. 10 years as a Hilton diamond member - never once on the first floor. And at least at Hilton - they say 'welcome back.'

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Oregon, USA
  • Re: Obviously you don't know me very well
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Once or twice I merely canceled a made reservation for this reason--the first floor is not my favorite either unless it's a one story bungalow on Maui or another location in paradise. I was not charged or compensated fior the location.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Obviously you don't know me very well
    daddyof2 Platinum 8 Reviews

Check your profile, make sure you have high floor noted in the room type.  I've never had a problem getting at least a 2nd floor room for a 1-2 night stay.  I stay at the same property often, so they even tend to put me in the same room at the end of the hall everytime they see my name pop up. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...