0 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2010 10:44 AM by taron35 RSS

Fairfield Inn & Suites Eastchase (Montgomery, AL)

taron35 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Finally, my Marriott prayers have been answered for the Montgomery, AL market.  With the opening of the new Fairfield Inn & Suites Eastchase in Montgomery, AL, it’s a virtual blessing in disguise for those loyal Marriott customers.  With the only other modest options being the dreary and outdated Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, or Courtyard, this property far excelled any expectation that I could possibly have.  Upon the entrance, you notice that this Fairfield is a tad bit different than most, with it's excellent outside landscaping and decor, and as soon as you hit the door, you realize that this is the higher end Fairfield Inn with all of the upgrades.  With all of the standard amenities at an upgraded position, as well as with the addition of premium features like an indoor heated saltwater pool, enhanced business center, and much more, this property hands down set the standard for the cost conscious moderate business traveler.  I recommend to any of my Marriot business travelers to book a room at this property.  There are many more things that I could revel about, but would rather allow everyone to experience the property themselves. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Montgomery, Alabama, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...