3 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2010 11:36 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

sawgrass marriott

smurph Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We are staying at the Sawgrass Marriott. The resort is lovely and includes many amenities besides world class golf. The staff are amazing and plentiful. Lately our stays at Marriott have not really recognized our brand loyalty. We always stay at Marriott if at all possible. We talked about maybe switching to another hotel chain until we stayed here. The customer service and recognition of platinum status is exceptional. The ony other Marriott I have found this is the San Diego Marina. I just wanted to compliment the Sawgrass on their service.

• Re: sawgrass marriott
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

great write-up.  I stayed at Sawgrass a couple of years ago and enjoyed it also.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews

I couldn't agree more..  This is one of my favorite Marriotts US, and I've stayed there several times.  The last two times were in one of the golf villas, and those were super too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Smurph

One of the most positive ways to recognize service excellence is to e-mail Customer.Care@Marriott.com  In the Subject consider 'Exceptional Service: Confirmation: 12345678'. Describe your expectations as Elite, how the staff met and/or exceeded those expectations and name names.

Customer.Care will respond immediately acknowledging receipt and will get back to you in 3 to 5 days.  Typically, they will forward your comments to the executive office of the hotel.  The associates named will receive special recognition and your note will go into their file.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...