3 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2010 11:26 PM by coucho RSS

Disney World Park Passes

midwestraveler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am planning a trip to Disney World and would like to know if I can purchase Park Passes with Marriott Reward Points.

any information will be helpful.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Disney World Park Passes
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Disney World allows hotels to sell certain types of park tickets/passes.  A Florida resident annual pass online is $489 w/o tax.  If the hotel is allowed to sell it, and you have points to burn, you might use Marriott's Instant Redemption Awards to convert to points in which case a single adult annual pass good for 365 days at all four parks is about 100,000 points.  Check with the hotel.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyaltytraveler/files/2010/03/Marriott-Instant-Redemption-Awards1.jpg

Above: LoyaltyTraveler's Exchange Table

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

sbank1 Platinum

Some Marriott resorts in the local area provide Disney Park passes through the concierge.  You can use your points to redeem the Marriott Gift Cheques and use these to "purchase" your tickets. 

coucho Platinum

Are you going to go back to Disney More than once this year?  If so this could be a good deal.  I went to Disney in April and bought 2 adult + 2 Kids 5 day passes, with out the park hopper option, for only $901 taxes and all.  I redeemed 150k points for a 7 day stay at the LAke Buena Vista Residence Inn and they had a bus that took us to and from Epcot everday free.  Factor in the free breakfast and overall the hotel was a pretty good deal, although most of the properties I stay at are nicer.  There were some restuarants that were about 3/4 a mile away and you could walk there (Hooters, Kobe Steaks, Olive Garden, etc) or the cab ride was only 5 bucks.  If you are looking to go to disney cheap this could be a viable option...I used SW Airlines Rapid Rewards for the flights and the whole trip only cost me about 2000 bucks.  Not too bad for 8 Days in Florida...so cheap I even took the EX-Wife!!      

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...