1 Reply Latest reply: May 11, 2010 1:07 AM by anadyr RSS

Check Your Account Balance After Redeeming a Reward

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just an FYI...

I booked 2 point redemption stays tonight.  For some unusual reason, I checked my points balance a little while later (not something that I ever do after booking a stay).  I found that my account had been debited for twice the amount that it should have been.

A call to the Plat Reservation line fixed the balance... the person told me that "it must have somehow gotten into a loop."  She added back my points but I suggest that you check your balances before and after making reservations via points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Check Your Account Balance After Redeeming a Reward
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks, I could never understand why the points are debited before you arrive, and have challenged that a few times and had them reinstated until check in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...