8 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2010 4:56 PM by vpplayer RSS

Life time Marriott Points

luv2travl Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All,

Just a quick question.  I have been trying to find out how many points I have earned since becoming a Marriott Member.  I can find the number of nights that I have stayed over the past 15 plus years, but not the number of points.  Can someone direct me?

Thank You!

PS  I was also glad to read Andrew's post and to know that they are taking seriously our concern and questions and are working on the problems.

• Re: Life time Marriott Points
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Call the Plat line, they will tell you the number of points that you've accumulated over the years.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Call those friendly folks at the SLC Marriott Rewards Center and they can provide all that information.

As an aside I have always felt it would be helpful to have our lifetime points posted under total stays and another line with years in the program.  I asked the Rewards folks this several years ago and have not heard that it has been rejected or accepted as an idea.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kahunapremier Platinum
    Call the Marriott Rewards line number (can get that information from marriott.com then go to Marriott rewards). Call them and ask for Lifetime Status It has been requested for many many years to have all that LTS put under the profile of users logging in, so they know how close they are to achieving that level. More people would stay at marriott if they only knew how close they are to that goal.

globaljimc Platinum

I'm a newbie on the form and I'm not sure what this is about.  Is there some goal we are trying to achieve with total points?

I know that when I went over 1 million miles on United I became a Premier Exec for life, but that was a published standard.

I've never seen anything like that from Marriott.

I have over 1.2 million points in the bank.  I have no idea how many I've earned lifetime.

What am I trying to get too and what do I get?

Thanks

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Yes, it's Lifetime status!  What you get is that you don't have to re-qualify each year (number of nights) to retain your status. 

I made Platinum Lifetime earlier this year... WooHoo!!!

Criteria was relaxed a little earlier this year:

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/thread/5044

globaljimc Platinum 3 Reviews

Thanks!!

I learn something every day.

I have 750 lifetime nights so I guess I'm about 2-3 years out.

Great that is something to look forward too.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me and congratulations on lifetime status.

Jim

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Jim, there are lifetime Silver and Gold status as well, based on nights and points.

As you work toward Platinum Lifetime (which I also made in January of this year), you can rest on the Gold Lifetime level for the time being (if you have the nights and points), or
    Silver Lifetime.

Good luck in that goal!

vpplayer Platinum

How timely.  I noticed just today that the lifetime nights are now posted on the Marriott website when you sign-in and click on "My Account Overview" and look under "Account at a glance".

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...