This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

11 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2010 6:14 PM by dennync RSS

Updates and Progress

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Good Afternoon, Insiders.

I thought it would useful to provide the community with another update, just before the weekend. First, we know your number one priority is for you to be able to find all of your (and your fellow members’) Insiders contributions, whether new threads, replies to threads, etc.

As always noted at the top of this site, Marriott Rewards Insiders is still in Beta, and your candid feedback is the very reason why it has remained so. When it comes to building new online communities, especially one as special as Marriott Rewards Insiders, there are not many providers that can provide the appropriate platform(s) and functionality – much like the social media trend itself, many providers in the industry are upstarts; works in progress, if you will. This is why we’ve always been listening and will continue to listen – after all, Marriott Rewards Insiders is your community.

A number of issues have been resolved, but first, they are undergoing rigorous testing by our Quality Assurance teams before they are implemented in full. A few of these fixes include a number of adjustments to the Advanced Search category functionality, editing a post, topic presentation on the homepage, headers, and the “My Tags” and “My Forum Posts” sections under your “My Profile” page. Some of these fixes have already earned approval, and are being pushed to production at this very moment.

We hope you find these changes helpful, as we’ve been working diligently to get Insiders back in the right direction. More fixes and changes are on the horizon, as we continue to restore (and improve) the community.

Thanks again,

Andrew

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...