8 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2010 3:25 PM by anadyr RSS

Night Credit for Reward Stays

nicerinperson Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone post we should be getting credits for nights stayed using points. Other programs do this and so should MR. Of course no points are awarded, but the nights certainly are credited.

If additional changes are being considered for the MR program, please consider this one as well.

• Re: Night Credit for Reward Stays
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/SearchinOurShoes.jpg

NicerInPerson

EQN is always a good topic and a hot one for Marriott Vacation Club owners! Search "EQN points rewards" for earlier discussion and jump in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

If you book a paid stay then choose to convert the charges to points you will get nights for your stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

james30 Platinum

Stepping,

I was not aware of this.  Is there a certain time frame in which one needs to convert to points, ie after check-in, after paying?  Thanks.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Stepping,

That certainly sounds like a little loophole in Marriott's policy, doesn't it?

Hmmm... wonder if you can use it to get around the 'no blackout date' policy, too.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Unless you have points to burn, why would anyone want to do that?  As discussed earlier, the Instant Redemption conversion is absolutely dismal.

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy336/MemorableWeekends/InstantRedemp.jpg

Here's the URL: Instant Redemption

Burning points? We just cleared up the smoking issue and now we're burning points?

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Maybe I misunderstood but I didn't think that Stepping was referring to using the Instant Redemption option.  Just converting from a paid stay to a point redemption stay prior to arrival.

Yes I was

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...