1 Reply Latest reply: May 6, 2010 11:13 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

New site problem

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Because of the riots in Greece, I am reconsidering my trip next week, but unless the airline announces waivers, I will have to find a cheaper flight than most in Europe.  I am considering going to Istanbul instead.

When I checked the few archives that remained I found yet another problem with the website.  I don't remember the exact words but was looking for the best of three Marriotts in Istanbul for location, price, etc.

I found two great reviews but after stating something like "Great Stay at the Istanbul..." I clicked on the Title and it remained ellipses. As a result, I still don't know which Istanbul hotel is the best.

I'd appreciate any input on the Marriotts there, but is this a new problem?  If so it could make many of the few remaining archives useless.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: New site problem
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/SearchinOurShoes.jpg

Professor:  Try this: Istanbul

On-point.  Since 4/1 even a simple one-word search is no longer user-friendly.  Although Istanbul delivers 12 'Posts', inspection reveals 12 Topics with 25+ posts.  For thoughtful reviews from a traveler perspective along w/ a very user-friendly and fast search engine, this may be a timelier alternative to consider.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...