2 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2010 8:59 AM by shoeman1000 RSS

Stamford, Ct  Marriott

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Keeping it real, I feel obligated to report my experience upon checking in to this hotel today.  Understand that I probably stay 75+ nights a year at this hotel and have done so for the last 4 years.  Ove rthat timespan I have been upgraded maybe once or twice totally.  Well, I inquired about the complimentary internet and was told with a smile that the free program began on the 7th, not  a day sooner.   Great Job Marriott!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Connecticut, USA
  • Re: Stamford, Ct  Marriott
    klaus29 Silver

schoeman1

you stay in this hotel more at 2 months

and  get a answer like this,INCROYABLE

you ask the manager if he work bevore

in a hotel? i think  he will be a good

manager in a factory, where contact

with guest will be verbidden for him

one remarque en generale.............

more and more insider are in the moment

not very happy  with marriott,when you look

all the different post

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Stamford, Ct  Marriott
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Klaus.

It is incredible how short sighted some people are when making decisions.  Anyway, everyone likes to complain.  I am happy overall with Marriott, but only bring up issues that I feel are realevent.   

Take care.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...