2 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2012 10:56 AM by tef6178 RSS

Free Internet

luli38 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I recall reading something about free internet for Elite Members.  Can someone give me the specifics?  Just noticed that my husband is still being charged for wifi when staying at full-service Marriotts....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Free Internet
    needsleep Gold

The free internet access for Gold and above starts May 7th.  So, unless the hotel offers the free internet prior to the policy change, you are stuck with the internet charge,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free Internet
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

We might need a little more clarification. I'm guessing the way you posed the question that your husband is staying on his own reservation. If that is the case, your husband would only get the free Internet perk if he were an elite member at Gold or above. The program perks you get as a Platinum member do not pass to another unless you are with them on the stay........

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...