Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2010 11:28 PM by kahunapremier RSS

Megabonus -- I'm Impressed

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I can't find any record of it now (surprise) but back in January, I posted that due to a slow down in travel for 1st qtr, I asked Marriott Rewards to register me for another megabonus option of 2.5k points per stay starting with the second stay instead of the 35k/50k which I was automatically assigned.  I spoke on the phone with Dorry, who told me that it wouldn't be a problem, but that I needed to call back on May 1st to prompt the posting of the changed promo points.  Well, just a minute ago, I noticed that my points for the promo have been posted as promised without a phone call from me.  I'm impressed!  And satisfied that it was done right without any prompting or prodding from me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Megabonus -- I'm Impressed
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I was offered the same thing several times by the SLC Platinum Premier desk and always appreciated their willingness to make the Mega work for me. Great news that it worked for you as well!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

NUHUSKER -  good for you!  I too, have reason to be happy.  I got my last night needed on the last day of April and qualified for the 50K points..   woo hoo!!!

keglerbill Platinum 1 Reviews

I was unaware of the 2500 points per stay alternative. Had I known, I'd have signed up for it for the last megabonus. I traveled to several locations during that promotion that did not have Marriott properties. Thus, I knew I wouldn't make 20 nights during the promotion (I ended up with 19!!!).

This was the first time I haven't achieved a megabonus reward, but I'll be sure to remember this option in the future if it looks like it will happen again.

kahunapremier Platinum

This is EXACTLY the service Marriott should give. Access Management and IdM solutions at work! Isn't that great, congrats!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...