0 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 4:27 PM by sauler RSS

My Sydney Marriott Experience

sauler Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Just returned from a 2 week stay at the Sydney Marriott on College.

This has been one of my favorite hotels for years.  When we checked in we were given a room on the concierge level (top floor).  Room 2109.  If you get this room, GET OUT!!  Every morning at 5am something is going on above the room, not sure what, only the pool and gym are up there.  We were also given a questionnaire to fill out.  It asked us when at what time we wanted the room made up, and if we wanted the minibar emptied.  We said 9am-10am for the room, and yes, please empty the mini-bar.  Well, they must have filed this in the trash can after we handed it in, because housekeeping had no idea of our requests.  We got the houskeepers to pretty much come as requested, but, after 2 days, no one had emptied the minibar.  We finally got someone to come up and do it.  BUT...every day afterwards, there was always a knock on the door...."MINI-BAR SERVICE".  We told them "no thanks".  This happened every day till we put a sign on the door "NO MINIBAR SERVICE".  Well, we have returned home, and I checked my credit card bill so I could do my expense report.  The charge from the hotl is about $150 more than my bill on checkout.  I'm betting...that extra charge....is for the empty MINI-BAR.  True incompetence!!!!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Australia

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...