This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2010 12:23 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Hang ups

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it just me or is there a long delay now after you click "submit" when creating as post?

In Firefox the normal "waiting for and transferring from B roll appears in the lower left corner of the screen, but not recently.

Posts do appear but I would estimate it takes 30 seconds to accomplish the up-link and posting.

Anyone else see this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Hang ups
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

SS -- I tried last night to make a post on two different threads, and neither went thru.  Just thought it was another glitch in the system.  Things are much better today.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hang ups
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Stepping Stones

I've noticed the delay as well, but it comes and goes.  To NUHusker's point, I just posted an update message to the mobile apps thread, but Insiders would NOT allow me to post w/o entering a Location (Country) first.

As a suggestion to Marriott/LiveWorld, consider adding Global or Worldwide to the list of locations.  While hotels are tied to a location, concepts like Marriott Rewards are global in nature.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...