0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 3:57 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

E-Mail No Blackout Dates Police

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/WalkinOurShoes-1.jpg

"I have never been able to use my points for one reason or another, but most often it is because "dates are unavailable". To test that, I would list dates way into the future, only to get the same message. This program is just a scam and should be reported as such. If anyone else has been haveing this problem, please post it. In the meantime, I may have to try other avenues for satisfaction."

MaryOtt,

The No Blackout Dates policy is more than a year in the running. Most Marriott Rewards Insiders do not encounter a problem, but occasionally, a rogue hotel can present a problem and some of us stroll other 'avenues' too.

For this reason, Marriott audits hotels to maximize compliance.  If a hotel is not in compliance, Marriott will make sure they come back into compliance, book your reservation, and award you 5,000 points for the inconvenience.¹

Email MRW.Redemption.Questions@Marriott.com with the specific hotel and dates in question.  Post back the outcome. Good luck!

¹ See Marriott Concierge on FlyerTalk

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...