This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 10:49 AM by NathalieF RSS

Andrew, Please Create a Daily Blog!

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Dear Andrew,

I think like many others that our frustrations have mounted to such a degree, and with limited responses from Marriott, that it would be a wonderful idea if you could have a daily blog posted to Rewards so that all of us can see what progress/decisions is/are being made (or not).

As I've said before, Marriott created an amazing community of Insiders, and now it seems like we've been taken by eminent domain (without payment).

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Andrew, Please Create a Daily Blog!
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

What would this look like prof?  Would it be Andy updates? Would it be a dumping ground for Chain issues? Would it be "My stay last night was terrible" type of one-offs? I like the idea, but not sure if we're on the same page.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...