Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2010 10:41 AM by shoeman1000 RSS

Surveys

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How many of you received the targeted survey in your email today (Wednesday) asking questions about fascinating and unique proposals for changing the ways in which we interact as Marriott Rewards members?

As you can tell I did, and it contained a section with 15 questions requiring most to least (forced choice) answers.  It repeated some of the choices to prevent "faking good" and to see if I was paying attention (anyone remember the MMPI and CPI?).

The ideas presented range from smart cards for room access in place of the current Platinum Elite Cards to advance notification of upgrades, and for the first time in a few weeks on the Insider I am happy to report that I had no issues filling out that questionnaire! No freezing of my browser, no subscription issues, no search issues to report.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Surveys

me too. the format was different for answer placement as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Stepping Stones

Aside from a 'Not Read' receipt from MLap, an e-Breaks and confirms from 'Feedback', nada.

TJ:

It was a targeted survey as the intro said and not identified as being from Marriott Voice. So, sorry you did not get it.  If only 30% of what they are thinking of doing is implemented it would be a great improvement to Marriott Rewards.

james30 Platinum

Stepping,

I did receive the survey; however, sorry to say, browser did freeze and I had to start over.  Some interesting ideas, a few of which I think would be a total waste of money for Marriott.  One of my favorites, if not favorite, was pre-selecting my room.  I check in so many times at various Marriott properties just to learn that no one is able to find the layout of the building/rooms so I fully support this idea.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Pre-selecting rooms is a neat perk.  Hilton offers that feature online the day of your arrival.  they give you a preselected room as well as a few addtl options.  Anyone that stays at the same hotel much knows that you are likely familiar w room #'s, and to select the room is pretty cool.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...