This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 3:53 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Not much else anyone can see

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

"not much else anyone can see" *

Unfortunately, Stepping Stones - that's not accurate.  Yesterday, I edited 'My Subscriptions" and added an Insider, Pingreeman to my 'watch list'.  The purpose was to test how that change would be reflected in the Forum Watch Digest rec'd via e-mail every morning.

This morning, the Digest included notification of new posts; including Pingreeman's, Open Letter to All MRI Participants.* That's what I expected to happen, so my expectations were met.

However, when I went into the forum to turn-off 'My Subscriptions', Firefox displayed what I was able to capture below. (The image is also Attached. Click the thumbnail to enlarge.):

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/My_Subscriptions_Delete_User-1.jpg

Nice experience, eh?  Insiders is toast.

While I have recovered from this nasty incident, "not much else anyone can see" is unfortunately wishful thinking. Every Insider has a, "My Profile".  "My Profile" is a dashboard where we can save our settings and set preferences.  The changes we are experiencing trace back to major changes made in the structure of "My Profile".  When I tried to "turn off" my subscriptions to Pingreeman and others, it was like a switch to 'blow up' "My Profile."  Three weeks into this cycle and there are critical defects yet to be found.  Beware, Danger Landmines!

* Open Letter to All MRI Participants

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...