1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 18, 2010 7:44 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Nashville, TN June 2010

mariac Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Both Marriott hotels located in downtown Nashville are booked, but I know some rooms are held sometimes.  Has anyone ever tried for specfic dates and unable to book?  Did you not stop there and finally get the hotel and dates you wanted?  If so, how?

I called the hotel directly, but they only had two nights prior to when I'd like to arrive.  I want to stay Friday, June 11 thru Sunday June 13 2010.  It's important that I stay downtown only.

Thanks! Maria

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Nashville, TN June 2010
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Maria C

June is the time for graduation parties, wedding receptions, trade shows and conferences.  It's highly likely the downtown location has been booked months in advance.  As a placeholder, consider reserving the open dates while available.  In the meantime, keep checking with the hotel directly explaining the situation.  About a week to two weeks prior, cancellations are very common.  The best time to call is around 8:30 am.  If you are persistent, it's likely that you will speak to the same Front Desk associate repeatedly who will volunteer to take ownership of your request.  Do not rely on just showing up and throwing the dice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...