2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2011 11:14 AM by mobileguy RSS

Just spent Spring Break @ Marco Island Marriott Resort

mgoblue100 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We returned over the weekend from the Marriott Marco Island Resort.  I could not recommend this property more highly.  The site, the staff and everything about this property is wonderful.  I was treated better here, at a high-end resort property during Spring Break, than I normally am during a mid-week stay at a Fairfield.  We requested and received a fantastic upgrade (I won't even go into it, just ASK to see the Fiji Suite!) and were truly treated like royalty.

• Re: Just spent Spring Break @ Marco Island Marriott Resort
    lorirobert Platinum

Yes, we spent spring break there a few years ago, it is absolutely wonderful!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Just spent Spring Break @ Marco Island Marriott Resort
    mobileguy Platinum

Any suggestions on how you got an upgrade in such a busy week?  I am going down to Marco Island with 3 kids in a couple weeks and would really like a suite.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...