1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 14, 2010 11:08 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Shout-out to Martha and the Rsdnce Inn Albuquerque Team!

johndavid Silver
Currently Being Moderated

The past several days we were on a lengthy car trip.  Obligations required we maintain a tight timeline.  We stayed at the ABQ Residence Inn one night.

24 hours and hundreds of miles later we were horrified to discover we were missing a piece of luggage that contained items that to us have extraordinarily high personal value.  Our only hope was that it somehow miraculously remained in the Albuquerque room from the previous evening.

Did my best to hide the anxiety my wife and I felt; called the main number.  Martha answered.  She actually remembered me from check-in the prior day.  Martha quickly grasped the situation.

The measures to which she and the housekeeping team went to find, secure and return our items went beyond extraordinary.  They far exceeded any expectations we could have had.  No exaggeration to describe this experience as a paragon of customer service.

We recognize how fortunate we were to run into Martha and team.  We are deeply grateful, and will remain so.  As steady Marriott customers, Vacation Club owners and Rewards members, Martha and team have now solidified our long-term loyalty.

We hope the the property's GM, and Corporate, find a way to acknowledge and reward Martha and the housekeeping team.  Regardless, they hold a special place in our hearts.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Albuquerque

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...