4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2013 6:54 PM by nuhusker RSS

Orlando World Marriot

rfutterman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just finished a 6 night stay march 31- April 6 with my family  and 3 kids 3,6,8, Wow this place was great The service was terrific and rooms were  updated. We had a balcony that overlooked the pool. From our view you can even see some of the Disneyparks. We were there during a holiday week so there were many families as well as some business people sercvice was still solid. The Pool was really incredible, plus there were lot of activites going on every day. We went to the parks, plus stayed at the pool also.

The staff was courteous throughout our trip. We ate by the pool, as well at High Velocity Sports Bar and the Food Court. Sicne Disney is  a long tiring day, it was always ncie to come back to the hotel and relax. A great vacation we will be back for sure.

Oh yearh I used Points for the trip and it was well worth it.

Thnk you Marriott

Roy

New York

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
FL, USA
  • Re: Orlando World Marriot
    tamious Platinum

Hello,

I am trying to talk the wife into not staying at a Disney Hotel... did you use points for only the hotel, or did you use them for anything in Disney?  And were there any drawbacks to staying on a Disney Property that you saw?

Any advice is much appreciated!

thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

tamious,the Orlando World Marriott that rfutterman stayed at is not a Disney hotel.

tamious Platinum

I know, that is why I asked the question... the wife wants to stay on property... I want to save $4K and use points at a Marriott!  Just trying to get my ducks in a row before I try to convince her...

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

sorry about that.  I must have misunderstood your questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...