4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2010 6:16 PM by anadyr RSS

Bill Marriott's BLOG page

lesliepamel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know why the moderater of Bill Marriott's blog refuses to accept a comment without giving a reason for that refusal?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Benfleet, United Kingdom
  • Re: Bill Marriott's BLOG page
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Nope. What was the subject and the conversation concerning?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lesliepamel Platinum

Great short answer, Thank you!

Stepping Stones, I guess you know my favourite subject - How MVCI has let down its timeshare owners on the Reward Points front.

Well I was just saying on the blog in reply to another didappointed MVCI owner  (Jeff Harder (04/10/2010 at 07:39) AM) that I agreed with him. I set out my reasons for the disappointment in the usual polite way (Knock-knock, is anyone listening?)

OK I did write 29 lines of text, but when that was refused, I condensed it to two lines, and then that was refused!

The frustrating part is that the moderater does not say why the message is rejected. I thought maybe Marriott had heard enough from me, but actually this was the first time I had composed a message for Bill Marriot's blog.

Best regards

Leslie.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

It happens on Insider's forum posts also.  It would be nice to know what you're doing wrong without editing and editing until it finally gets accepted.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I suppose the blog is handled by folks other than the Insiders--in other words--its handled by other moderators, but those folks seem intent on moderating comments, for reasons unknown.

One of the prerogatives of being a referee is the ability of call them as they see 'em!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...