0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 3:51 PM by kkncbiztravel RSS

Cancun Casa Magna top-tier spot for families

kkncbiztravel Gold
Currently Being Moderated

This is my first ever posting but having just returned from a family spring break trip to Cancun on Rewards Points, I have to let everyone know that the Marriott Casa Magna in Cancun was a terrific hotel, with wonderful amenities and a great staff.

My wife and  originally visited the area nearly two years prior and stayed next door at the JW. It too is a terrific spot, perfect for the mom and dad get-away. But we said wanted to bring our two under 10 children back to what looked to be the more family-friendly hotel next door.

Our trip to the Casa Magna was all on points and we were fortunate enough to have enough points for the all-inclusive package. And it was just that all-inclusive...no surprise fees, no local taxes, none of the "oh by the ways" that I've experienced in the past when travelling on supposedly all-inclusive deals.

The only negative was the kids club, which my children renamed  kids jail. It was no where near up to par with the rest of the facility and staffing, I attempted to give the manager some feedback on my kids experience, but he was neither available and didnt respond to a message I left for him via the concierge desk.

All in, our experience at Casa Magna was a terrific time and we're already talking about banking enough points to return at a future date.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...