Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2010 3:46 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Silver Postc

queen1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have not been able to find any post from Silver members.  Are there any?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
Canada
  • Re: Silver Postc
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi:

When you click on the Advanced Search tab (located under Search at the top right of the page), and choose the level of Marriott Rewards member that you'd like to see. There are some 4967 Silver Elite members who have decided to become Insiders at one time or another.

I myself have seen some postings from Silver Elite members in the last few days, so I know they are active.  Searching for them takes a little work, but Silver Elite members are active participants as well as every other level in the Insiders community.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Silver Postc
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Per TJC's posts, the search function doesn't seem to be working correctly.  See his posts under 'Site Challenges'.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...