3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2010 1:20 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Another "Great" Deal

richie_the_c Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just booked a room at the Morning Star USVI with points for the week after Christmas.  First of all it was an extra $180 per night for beachfront (which I didn't mind in the least).  But then after booking, it comes up with an extra $80 per night for an extra adult (sorry, but what would this be for???? I thought I was booking a room?  This is not an all-inclusive rate!) with another line that states that childen MAY be exempt.  Does this mean there may be even more charges?  What a joke...some rewards system...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands (US)
  • Re: Another "Great" Deal
    tjcnewyork Platinum

How many are in your party?  Consider calling Platinum Elite Reservations to look into it.  Doesn't sound right.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I noticed a little blurb on the hotel's web site for special weekend stays:

"Rates are per room, per night, based on single occupancy."

Caveat emptor in this place for sure. I don't think I have ever seen this displayed for any other Marriott hotel, has anyone else?

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Many European properties charge by the body.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...