This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2010 6:11 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

The new layout of the site is the worst, please change back

lorirobert Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Please change this site back to the way it was or I will stop using it.  It is not user friendly at all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The new layout of the site is the worst, please change back
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I have to agree. The previous layout was easier to navigate and intuitive.

I also despise having to specify my country each time I submit a reply. But as long as I need to enter a country, couldn't the techno-dweebs at Marriott have placed USA as the first entry in the pick-list? How many people are going to reply Afghanistan for crying out loud?

Gees Louise.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The new layout of the site is the worst, please change back
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Laughing  Good point!

Wonder if they know how to get USA to the top.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...