1 Reply Latest reply: May 7, 2010 1:46 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Marriott Undo This!

luv2travl Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Maybe it is the angst of tax season…..or struggling to understand the new health care plan….but this is incredibly poor timing for Marriott to have changed our Marriott Insider’s page without any warning.  I feel like a person who has walked into their home after a long day of work and find that all the rooms have been switched and the furniture is rearranged!  Did I miss the memo that said they were going to change the format?  I used to regularly log in once a day to read the threads that I was following and to read the most recent posting in my favorite forums.

Marriott undo this!  I have already cut back to checking every 2- 3 days because I just don’t have the time to find my way around the site.  This site had ways of advertising new hotels, new services, and other MR advantages that made me a loyal Marriott customer.  If I cut back to checking the Insider site only once a week or less, I will probably start to read the competitors  emails that are being delivered to my inbox almost daily.  Marriott you had a good thing going – why did you change it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Undo This!
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/carousel_insiders.gif

Pingreeman - My Profile | View ALL MY Posts is ~back~.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...