3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2010 8:54 PM by lorirobert RSS

Insiders Online Unite!!!

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

May I suggest that all of us who valued the community of insiders and the way we could respond easily to each other and topics flood the online site with new Create Posts with some title such as the one I've used?

I want my community back!
ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insiders Online Unite!!!
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I'm having no success learning how to navigate the "new" site, so whether it's by default or by choice I'm in on the boycott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Count me in too!

ProfChiara

lorirobert Platinum

I agree, I can't figure this "new" site out at all?  I came back from a trip to Florida stay at the JW Marriott full of suggestions and comments, and I couldn't even find the link to the insiders on the homepage anymore?  I had to put Marriott Rewards in a search engine just to make it this far, and I used to use this site almost daily.  How disappointing.  I hope it gets resolved or I won't be back. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...